What’s Cooking Wednesday: What’s That Smell?
Smells are everywhere. Realtors bake cookies and make coffee to help sell houses. Proud owners of new cars draw in deep breaths of “new car smell.” But did you ever smell an exhibit in a museum?
Visitors to “What’s Cooking, Uncle Sam?” might notice something different about this exhibit. Or at least, their noses might notice. Go and smell it for yourself! The exhibit closes on January 3, 2011, and the smell will be only an olfactory memory.
Have a favorite food smell of your own? Answer below - but be sure to hop over to the Prologue Blog with your answer for a chance to win a copy of Eating with Uncle Sam from the Foundation for the National Archives!
What’s your favorite food smell?
29 Notes/ Hide
- cubiertas-para-piscinas likes this
- marriedat17 reblogged this from todaysdocument and added:
- proofitgood reblogged this from todaysdocument and added:
- runrenrun likes this
- thought--dreams likes this
- sisaacs likes this
- iycrmm reblogged this from todaysdocument
- il-faut-chercher likes this
- kstengerdriscoll answered: copertone
- everywhere-art answered: freshly baked cookies mmmm
- sandyoien answered: Donuts!
- thegeneralreview reblogged this from todaysdocument and added:
- factsarenothing likes this
- dreadfulpenny likes this
- kaiyves likes this
- dunnraw answered: baking bread
- lickystickypickyshe likes this
- congressarchives likes this
- batesnursery likes this
- chillwave answered: +1 garlic
- bobbycaputo likes this
- jim1701 reblogged this from todaysdocument and added:
- gold--soundz answered: garlic
- thismissluvshistoryblogspot answered: Pumpkin bread baking
- jim1701 likes this
- jim1701 answered: Oy! So many to choose. Uhhh, put me down for fresh baked bread.
- ikalisoski answered: NEEM*-*
- dendroica likes this
- todaysdocument posted this