December 10, 1959 - From the Records of the Agency for International Development, this copy of a Foreign Service Despatch from the American Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal, summarizes the Nepalese Government’s regulations concerning any proposed mountain climbing expeditions in search of “YETI.”
"In case ‘YETI’ is traced it can be photographed or caught alive but it must not be killed or shot at except in an emergency arising out of self defense."
I wonder if Finland has similar regulations concerning the treatment of reindeer with phosphorescent noses?
111 Notes/ Hide
- nate-beackons reblogged this from todaysdocument
- nate-beackons likes this
- thelovelymrswhite likes this
- brookfire reblogged this from todaysdocument and added:
- betweensaturnsrings likes this
- sydneyflapper likes this
- serazienne reblogged this from emir-dynamite
- emir-dynamite reblogged this from todaysdocument
- diana2345d likes this
- the-north-faceonline likes this
- todaysdocument posted this