Photograph of Three Spot, July 25, 1927.
Original caption: Three Spot. First Duluth & Iron Range locomotive brought to Two Harbors on a scow July 1, 1883. Used in laying first rails between Two Harbors and Tower.
14 Notes/ Hide
- es44c4 reblogged this from bbkld
- bbkld reblogged this from todaysdocument
- misogra reblogged this from jbe200
- audiokayness likes this
- mcspinsta likes this
- firsttimeuser likes this
- kaiyves likes this
- yama-bato likes this
- minimummice likes this
- darksilenceinsuburbia likes this
- jbe200 reblogged this from todaysdocument
- jbe200 likes this
- todaysdocument posted this